Here you browse all the upcoming Clay Club Classes and Tasters events. I know what you’re thinking: what is the difference between a Pottery session and a Taster? Well, a Clay Club session is a weekly group class you can attend every week or once and while (it’s up to you!) where you can experiment making something with clay with the guidance of Christina to help you. This can be with hand-building and throwing techniques.
The Clay Club Tasters are specific making experiences in small groups guided by Christina. They tend to be seasonal or themed to the time of year. These Tasters experiences are aimed to give you a taste of making with clay and may open up a new love of ceramics to you.
Both Clay Club experiences are relaxed events in small groups. If you would like to book a Clay Club experience for a private event like Hen and Stag dos please contact Christina directly.
- Paint your own Christmas Decorations Class£18.00
- Tuesday Clay Club Session£16.00
- NO DATE YET Hanging Sgcraffito pottery Art Piece 2hrs£36.00
- NO DATE YET Pinch-Pot Tea-cup & saucer 2.5hrs£36.00
- NO DATE YET Paint Personalised Christmas Ornaments 2hrs£18.00
- NO DATE YET Life Sculpting 2hrs£40.00
- NO DATE YET Coil Vase 2hrs£36.00